CBQA Global – ISO 45001 Occupation Health & Safety Management System is the new Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. ISO 45001 offers a clear framework directed at the top management of an organization to improve occupational health and safety. It designs to provide a safe and healthy workplace for employees and visitors
Benefits of ISO 45001 certification to your organization:
- Considers both risk and opportunities
- Supports to a healthier and safer working environment
- Reduces downtime risks through on-site accidents
- Ensures legislative and regulatory compliance
- Increases stakeholder confidence with internationally acknowledged standard
- Promotes new effective procedures and processes
Migrating from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- Perform the analysis of interested parties as well as internal and external factors that might impact your organization’s business
- Establish the scope of the system
- establish your processes, risk evaluation/assessment, and develop the key performance indicators (KPIs) for the processes.
Once you have adopted all the data to the tools of OHSAS 18001, you can reuse most of what you already have into your new management system.
Contact us for more information about ISO 45001 or migration from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001