CBQA Global – ISO 9001 Certification is not just suitable for large organizations but also for small businesses. Your organization will benefit from adopting an efficient Quality Management System by saving time and cost, improving efficiency and customer relationships. Organizations that have adopted the principles of ISO 9001 often realize considerable improvements in their day-to-day operations, with business gains.
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your organization:
- Identifies and encourages more efficient and time-saving processes
- Demonstrates compliance with customer, regulatory and/or other requirements
- Sets out areas of responsibility across the organization
- Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
- Provides continual assessment and improvement
- Increases market share as a certified organization
- Maintaining satisfied customers and gaining potential customers
- Enhancement of marketing opportunities
Benefits of ISO 9001 certification to your customers:
- Improved quality and service
- Quality assurance
- On time delivery
- Fewer returned products and complaints
ISO 9001 certification (also known as “registration”) is a third-party audit performed by a certification body such as CBQA Global, upon verification that an organization is in compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001, will issue an ISO 9001 certificate.