Certified Lead Implementer training is a four-day intensive program that enables participants to establish, implement, and maintain a Quality Management Systems (QMS) effectiveness so that it is continually improved based on ISO
This training follows the project management practices specified in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems-Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects) and the Quality Management Principles described in ISO 9000:2015.
Expectation And Goals
By attending the program, candidates are expected to be able to:
Understand the implementation of a Quality Management Systems ISO 9001:2015
Who Should Attend
• Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management.
• Quality Management Systems team member.
• Internal Auditor and Auditor in Quality Management Systems.
You will get the following materials to support you during the training
• The Training Module consist of slides material presentation, case studies and workshops
• Certificate Internal Auditor
If you would like to purchase SNI ISO 9001:2015 marked with your name and company, you can request our Sales.