Governance - Grievance - Quality and Integrity
The process of responding to and addressing complaints, disputes and is a part of our company’s client relations and assurance of customer satisfaction, with regards to its services or its certified/audited clients (as it relates to the implementation of the clients’ management systems), where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected.
How to Submit Complaints
- Any complaint, dispute and appeals can be through filling out the following form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and via CBQA Global corporate telephone, which then reported by operator to customer support.
- For issue received will be responded within 2 business days and will be validated maximum within 30 business days.
Process Flow to Complaint and Appeals, are:
- Received complaint
- Perform investigation
- Result of investigation
- Result accepted (*unless result not accepted , refer to document CBQA-PRO-008
- Be submitted in written form whether via email or complaint form in the website of CBQA Global.
- Contain basic information about the complainant (name, address, contact information) and the organization and position in the organisation.
- Contain a clear and brief description of the complaint.
- Be accompanied to the extent possible by evidence supporting the complaint