CBQA Global’s Certified LeadAuditor program aims to provide training for potential Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Lead Auditors and Auditors. The program is a five-day course designed by our experienced tutor for you to obtain the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and third-party audits in compliance
with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification.
Through practical exercises and workshops during the training, it is expected that you can comprehend audit techniques and the ability to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
A basic understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 (foundation level) and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles (Professional level: Certified Internal Auditor ISO/IEC 27001)
Expectation And Goals
By attending the program, candidates are expected to be able to:
• Explain the purpose, content, and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and the legislative framework relevant to ISMS
• Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27007, and regulatory frameworks
• Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and do an audit follow-up in accordance with ISO 19011
• Learn how to lead an audit team
• interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
• Have the skills and knowledge to conduct third party audits in accordance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013, to report and follow up the result
Who Should Attend
• Information security managers
• Internal Auditors
• IT and corporate security managers
• Risk and compliance managers
• Information security consultants
• The training Module consists of
slides material presentation, case
studies and workshops
• Certificate Lead Implementer
If you would like to purchase SNI ISO/IEC 27001:2013 marked with your name and company, you can make a special request to our Sales.