CBQA Global’s Certified Lead Auditor program aims to provide candidates with the skills related to preparing, planning, conducting, and reporting audits and assessing the compliance of the Quality Management Systems (QMS) with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Candidates will gain knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and third-party audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification.
A basic understanding of ISO 9001:2015 (foundation level) and comprehensive
knowledge of audit principles (Professional level: Certified Internal Auditor
Expectation And Goals
By attending the course, candidates are expected to be able to:
• Understand an auditor’s role to plan, lead, and do an audit following ISO 19011
• Through practical exercises and workshops during the training, it is expected that you can comprehend audit techniques
• Have the skills and knowledge to conduct third-party audits according to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015, to report and follow up the result.
• Able to manage an audit program, communicate with customers, and conflict resolution.
Who Should Attend
• Managers or consultants seeking to master a QMS audit process.
• Auditors seeking to perform and lead QMS certification audit.
• Individuals who want to become a Lead Auditor.
• The training Module consists
of slides material presentation,
case studies and workshops.
• Certificate Lead Implementer.
If you would like to purchase SNI ISO 9001:2015 marked with your name and company, you can request our Sales.