Certified Internal Auditor training is a two-day program that covers Educational Organizations Management System (EOMS) policy, procedures, performance evaluation, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement
By attending the training, candidates are expected to be able to:
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an EOMS audit following ISO 21001:2018.
• Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct internal audits against the requirements of the ISO 21001:2018 and to report and follow-up the results.
• Internal Auditors
• Professionals in educational organization
You will get the following materials to support you during the training
• The Training Module consist of slides material presentation, case studies and workshops
• Certificate Internal Auditor
A basic understanding of ISO 21001:2018 (has attended foundation level: Awareness