Certified Internal Auditor training is a two-day program covering the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27007, ISO 19011.
By attending the program, candidates are expected to be able to:
• Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an ISMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011
• Have the skills and knowledge needed to conduct internal audits against the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Clause 9.2 and to report and follow-up the results
• Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in the context of an ISMS audit;
• Undertake the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and 27007
• Information Security Managers
• Internal Auditors
• Risk and Compliance Managers
• IT and Corporate Security Managers
• Information Security Consultants
• The Training Module consist of slides material presentation, case studies and workshops
• Certificate Internal Auditor
If you would like to purchase SNI ISO/IEC 27001:2013 marked with your name and company, you can make a special request to our Sales.
A basic understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 (has attended foundation level: Awareness or Understanding training)