Certified Internal Auditor training is a two-day program that provides the necessary input to master the skill needed by a Quality System Auditor based on ISO 19011 guidelines.
The training enable candidates to identify any gaps in their organization following ISO 9001:2015 standard.
By attending the training, candidates are expected to be able to:
• Gain skills needed to assess and report on the conformance, effective implementation of processes, and continual improvement of a QMS.
• Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
• Assess the compliance of the system against the needs of the standard.
• Plan, conduct, report, and implement follow-up audit activities.
• Individuals who want to become Internal Auditors.
• Individuals interested in conducting first-party and second-party audits.
• Management Representatives, Quality Managers, Engineers, and consultants
You will get the following materials to support you during the training • The Training Module consist of slides material presentation, case studies and workshops • Examination • Certificate Internal Auditor
A basic understanding of ISO 9001 (has attended foundation level: Awareness or