Understanding training is a two-day program that aims to give an introduction about Information Security Management (ISM), the concept of ISM, the benefit for an organization and introduce the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
By attending the program, candidates are expected to be able to:
1. Identify key requirements and benefit of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
2. Explain ISM definitions and concepts
3. Manage information security and support continual improvement
4. Take steps to ensure information security is part of the organization focus
5. Outline the application and requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
• Information Security Managers
• IT and Corporate Security Managers
• Information Security Consultants
• Information Security Unit or Team
You will get the following materials to support you during the training
• The training module consists of slides material presentation and case studies
• Certificate of Attendance
If you would like to purchase SNI ISO/IEC 27001:2013 marked with your name and company, you can make a special request to our Sales.