Verification is applied when the emissions, removals and/or storage are historical, and the verifier can obtain sufficient evidence about the emissions, removals and/or storage, and if a controls approach is used or a limited level of assurance is applied, the verifier has access to the controls for testing.
Verification – Organisation
- Power Generation and Electric Power Transactions
- General Manufacturing (physical or chemical transformation of materials or substances into new product)
- Mining and Mineral Production
- Chemical Production
- Carbon Capture Storage
- Waste Handling & Disposal
Frequently Asked Questions
Quantitative: A category of finding which is called as misstatement: Material >5% and Not material <5%’
Qualitative: category of finding which is called as non-conformity: Material as root causes, Not materia
- Error in emission factor (EF) calculation, global warming potential (GWP).
- Careless in incomplete data inventory, uncounted emission sources.
- Miss-report: Improper of GHG Category
- Unmeasurable of intangible issues which affect GHG statement/opinion.
- Control system: calibration of equipment and tools
- Unreliable information system
- Disobedience to regulation
- Difficulty to access information