CBQA Global – Certified Internal Auditor Training Course. CBQA Internal Auditor Training Course is in line with requirement in QMS standards Clausal 9.2 Internal Audit. Training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing and maintaining a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Quality Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s customer satisfaction and overall performance and effectiveness. By holding a CBQA Internal Auditor Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to audit ISO 9001 in an organization.
Topics covered in this course, will be:
- Auditing Processes
- Audit Scheduling – Interpreting a Procedure, Specification or Standard
- Checklists – Performing an Audit
- Audit Technique
- Opening Meeting & Closing Meeting
- Audit Reports
- Follow up Actions – Audit Requirements
- Understand how to prepare, carry out and report on the follow up of an internal audit.
- Understand the means to assess and improve an organization’s quality systems.
- Understand how to present data and information gained during an internal audit.
- Have basic interview skills
Who Should Attend?
- Internal Auditor team
- Quality Assurance/Control
- Managers or consultants involved in Quality Management
- Individual who wish to pursue a career in the field of quality and compliance management.
- This training is based on both theory and best practices base on ISO 19011
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
How will I benefit
The training would enable participants to conduct effective audit and comply with ISO 9001:2015 standards,
Awareness of ISO 9001 and basic knowledge of audit